Damulog, Northern Mindanao
2.0

I ordered a phone at lazada worth P7999.00, I paid it in advance and according to the email it should be delivered last sep 22-24, 2016. pero until now wala parin!

I called the costumer service three times already and they just told me "we will coordinate po with our logistics". Its been 8 days already wala parin yong order ko with #315323516 first order ko to. Tapos yong second shipment nang second order ko wala parin. I didn't even receive an email confirming the shipment.

Sana naman they resolved it immediately! Laki ng tiwala ko sa LAzada because my cousins always order at them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and delay of delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1221435

Thanks for reaching out to us Regiez and we apologize for the delays. Since you ordered for something that has LEAD/LITHIUM content and ang location nyo po is within Visayas and Mindanao, please expect an additional 15 days on top of the expected delivery date dahil ito po ay transported via SEA and not via AIR due to AIRLINE Restrictions.

So since ang ETA pong indicated on your order is 26-Sep-2016, you may expect to receive the item on or before Oct. 13, 2016.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link. Good day!