2.7
Turnaround Time

I would want to cancel my order, Cherry Mobile Flare S4 16 gb ( white / silver ) which costs P4,899, that I ordered a week ago. It promised it would arrived yesterday or tomorrow but it didn't.

If it arrives, I would not pay for it. This is the second time that it happened. My first order, the earphones, came in like more than a week after I ordered it when they promised that they would deliver it in three days. Lazada's delivery service is really poor and it sucks.

I would probably not purchase any product here ever again. They make their customers wait too long for their purchased product.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "cancel my order". This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about delivery service at Lazada Philippines was not keeping promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. Thanks for letting us know about your concern.

Please be informed that the date provided upon check out was just an ESTIMATED date of delivery and not the STANDARD delivery time frame which is 1-7 BUSINESS days for orders within Metro Manila and 5-12 BUSINESS days for those that are outside the Metro. Except of course for the import items which has 21-25 business days (30 calendar days) and POWERBANKS or anything that has LITHIUM content which has an additional 15 calendar days ontop of the standard del. time frame if within Visayas and Mindanao. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays not included.

You will receive a notification once item will be out for delivery. To easily track your orders, you may just click this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/.

However, we would also understand if you wouldn't accept the delivery once it get there. Good day!