This was already paid in full. When do you plan to deliver this item? Or? Or can I just make a refund for this late item?

It was stated in my order that I will receive my item on this dates "Standard Delivery between 23 - 27/09/2016". It is already Sept 28, 2016 and this item is not yet delivered. This was already paid in full. When do you plan to deliver this item?

Or? Or can I just make a refund for this late item?

markarvin wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $599 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi lazada, I hope you can address my concern as soon as possible. My order was delayed for 16 days and still counting.... Your team always say we'll deliver it today and yea its April 30 and where ia my order...

Sakin din jusko lazada. March 21-24 2018 ang nakaindicate pero 26 na wala parin!

pwedeng pakitrack naman yung items na inorder ng mama ko? #3631811442 sabi kasi dun march 9-14 ang estimated delivery niya pero march 18 na po. Thanks

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1221442

Hi, markarvin. As per checking, we have already sent you an email last Friday regarding the same concern.

Once again, upon coordinating with our Logistics team, you may anticipate the delivery of your order on or before October 5, 2016. Note to leave an authorization letter and a copy of your valid I.D. in the event that you wont be able to receive the package personally.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

markarvin