I ordered a set of towels which is supposed to be a set of 11. What they sent me was only 1 PC which looked like a 25pesos worth of hand towel.

I paid a lot of money on different things but when it arrived, I was very disappointed. It was almost 14k worth of different products but some of it were not delivered. Like for example a three part frame. Not delivered. Also, a window net cover for Mosquitos, I ordered 5 sets and they only sent 1. I am so disgusted and so angry. I sent them email of complaints but their website won't accept it. What a *** and treacherous website.

I will never shop with Lazada anymore.

Shame on you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1246350

Hi. We're sorry to hear that you haven't received all your items yet.

May we ask for the order number so that we can check it as well? May we know where are you sending an email to us?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!