Resolved
3.0
Turnaround Time

I purchased electronics and the order had my correct phone number on it as well as in my account data. They called another number that doesn't exist, said they couldn't confirm my order so it was cancelled.

They stated that I could reorder the same item, but in less than 24 hours they raised the price $6,000 p. No matter how many messages I sent them telling them they phoned the wrong number, the wrong phone number information that they sent me, they just say sorry you are frustrated, but it is cancelled suggesting that I re-order the same item paying an additional $6,000 p. RUBBISH! No matter how many replies I sent they, stating the wrong number they used and my correct phone number, they just said sorry it's cancelled, you can re-order (and pay $6000 p more that our price 12 hours ago).

Their support phone number is "out of service" and has been for several weeks. They used to have chat, but they stopped that too.

standupguy wrote the review because of pricing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments