Resolved
3.3
Turnaround Time

I purchased electronics and the order had my correct phone number on it as well as in my account data. They called another number that doesn't exist, said they couldn't confirm my order so it was cancelled.

They stated that I could reorder the same item, but in less than 24 hours they raised the price $6,000 p. No matter how many messages I sent them telling them they phoned the wrong number, the wrong phone number information that they sent me, they just say sorry you are frustrated, but it is cancelled suggesting that I re-order the same item paying an additional $6,000 p. Here is the item: http://www.lazada.com.ph/the-platinum-bravo-wireless-hdk-2000-multi-media-karaoke-with-7000songs-and-hdmi-cable-6200657.html This is my phone number 082 285-1884. This is the phone number they told me they used 09822851884.

The price was increased from 13,999 to 19,999 in 12 hours since I ordered it. Their response was 'too bad - so sad' !

standupguy wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments