Lazada's objective was good but they failed in their commitments. I like Lazada at first and I even recommend them to my friends and families.

But this late, I was very very disapointed that they did not do anything to make their logistics partner perform their best. Having 2go as their courier is disgusting! I am even comparing their services against ours. How come we could ship to america in two days time from the time we recieve their orders?

It's just a matter of monitoring and evaluating their activities. I am rating Lazada 1 of 10 and 2go must go.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 04, 2015.

Comments

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #928650

I do agree. 2GO is manned by very incompetent individuals.

Lazada should cancel its partnership with 2GO if the latter does not take actions to correct its shortcomings. Deliveries have gone too late from their scheduled time because of this and it is affecting the credibility of Lazada.

Lazada management, you should immediately call a conference or meeting with 2GO officials and take time to talk about this. 2GO is destroying your very business and this is not good at all.

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927551

We are from Lazada Philippines and I thank you for your feedback. We are currently further improving our facilities and our partners inorder to provide you better service.