Turnaround Time

I ORDERED ITECHIE LED TV (PHP10499) LAST JANUARY 3, AND WHEN I OPENED THE ITEM, IT WAS DEFECTIVE. I CALLED LAZADA FOR A RETURN AND THEY DIDN'T RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.

WHEN I CALLED AGAIN THEY TOLD ME THAT MY PREVIOUS CALL WASN'T RECORDED AND I HAVE TO FILE AGAIN A CALL REPORT FOR THE RETURN OF MY ITEM. WHEN I CALLED AGAIN FOR FOLLOW UP, THEY TOLD ME THAT THE ITEM WAS NOT ENTITLED FOR REFUND SINCE THE LAST REPORT WAS NOT RECORDED AND THE ITEM ONLY HAS 14 DAYS WARRANTY, AND THE THIRD CALL REPORT HAPPENED ON THE 15TH DAY. BULLSH*T RIGHT? AND AFTER THE 4TH AND 5TH CALL I WAS INFORMED THAT MY ITEM WAS FOR REPAIR ONLY, NO REFUND OR REPLACEMENT, SO I HAVE TO WAIT 30 TO 60 DAYS.

AND NOW IT'S BEEN MONTHS OF WAITING, STILL I DON'T HAVE MY ITEM. IT'S A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY, BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO RESPOND TO THIS CONCERN.

THIS IS SCAM!! ITECHIE AND LAZADA IS SCAM!!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: No good for this time.

I didn't like: Defective products, Them taking my money and cancelling order.

Comments

omg

LazadaPH

Hello, may we know your order number? Please do inform that once you received a Defective item, Damaged product, wrong item received, used item, items that do not fit (for Apparels etc.) and Fake items, you may return the item and we do offer free return via LBC with no charge.

We also do process Refund and replacement. We will escalate the said items once the returned item arrived at our warehouse. We are very sorry for what happened.

We would like to know your order number of the said item so we may assist promptly. Thank you.