I have installed lazada app on my tablet..now it is suggesting to update to latest version but my device is not compatible to this...now I can longer shop...why? Cant I not use the old version of the apps?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mobile Application.

Comments

Same problem i encountered, my device is not compatible with the version. How can i fux this?

Same problem to me. I have Android version 6.0 and I'm not able to install the latest update. What's the problem there at Lazada that you're not able to fix this problem?

LazadaPH

Hi ExhaustedZebu, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. May we ask for the error that you've been encountered while using the app?

to LazadaPH #1600035

I have the same problem... after update, i tried installing lazada from playstore but it keep sayig "your device is not compatible with this version"

to LazadaPH #1665298

Older versions of android can't install your app. We also want to shop but it says that our device isn't compatible with the version.