Turnaround Time

In reference to order number 349545659 Energie 8001 treadmill worth Php69,995.00 in which I ordered on December 23, 2016, Lazada sent me the wrong order the AVANT Garder T9.0 whose price is far less worth Php 41,000.00. Before they delivered the item or while on process, I cancelled my order for such reason I simply changed my mind.

Unfortunately Lazada still delivered upon knowing that I can't return the item since I am living in the U.S. They knew where I am residing through my credit card in paying the item. What I did, I complained about this matter and ask the refund for the difference of Php28,995.00 in which I am entitled to, but Lazada refused to do so. Folks, in your own opinion, what can you say about their business practice?

For me this Lazada online store is scammer therefore there's every reason to stay away before you will be victimized as what they did to me. They are hungry people and thieves. If look you look their record on these reviews, they are terrible!

That's one proof how they operate their business. Again, don't buy at Lazada, instead go to your local store to avoid conflict of interest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Nightmare.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1275079

Hi, Domer. We're sorry to hear about what happened.

No worries, we'll do our best to help you with this. Please let us know what's the best time for us to call you tomorrow between 3-12mn. We'll be needing pictures of the item you received so as to use it as an evidence that you indeed receive a wrong item. We truly want to apologize for what happened.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!