I want to cancel my order because the size of the sneakers. I bought the wrong size the size of my feet is 8 and the shoe size i bought is 6.5.

Thats why i want to cancel my order.This is my 307541468 please cancel my order.:) i need to cancel it for i will order a new one that fits my feet.

how i fit my feet in 6.5 size? it will hurt me.This is my 307541468 please cancel my order.:)This is my 307541468 please cancel my order.:)This is my 307541468 please cancel my order.:)

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927716

Please note that the order number you have provided is invalid. If for any reason it gets delivered please refuse it at your doorstep. For future reference the correct channel for cancellation is via our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927715

YOur order has been cancelled, if for any reason it gets delivered please refuse it at your doorstep. For future reference the correct channel for cancellation is via our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/