1.3
Turnaround Time

I had three items ordered from Lazada. Two perfectly arrived on time and with no hassle , but the third was cancelled without just reason.

They said my number was not reachable although former deliveries were able to send the items on time. I have contacted the hotline, but they pissed me off greatly. I was inquiring about my delivery, but the agent has no idea on the protocols of their company.

She said items cannot be tracked during shipment if you bought several items in a single transaction and that noone was home when delivery was made. At exactly 8 pm, she hung up since hotlines end at 8.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and respect.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 03, 2017.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know about this. We're sorry for what happened, lizcaguicla.

Please provide us the order number for this concern so that we can track the agent who handled your issue and have him/her coached. We dont tolerate such kind of behavior in dealing with the customers most especially if they are inquiring about their order. We'll make sure that this wont happen again as we are working hard to give the customers the best customer service.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. Good day!

lizcaguicla

I contacted using Lazada 24/7 online chat. I used a mobile phone a personal desktop.

The "live chat button" was merely an image button for 10 attempts, and when I went through the line, service was unavailable for a long period. Finally my chat box was available, but it eventually closed after a few minutes.