The CEO of Lazada PH is Inanc Balci. You can contact him directly via Linkedin web site. If he get enough emails he may just respond to the thousands of customer complaints.

This person wrote the review other product from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lazada Express holding packages in the Davao City Delivery warehouse. I would like to know is why is your delivery team holding onto packages that are supposed to be delivered?

I have a package that was given an "X" because the delivery driver could not find my house but yet other packages were delivered with no problem? and now they applied a new delivery date 7 days later. If that's the way Lazada Philippines conducts business, its really *** poor!

good think I always use COD I would not even give Lazada Philippines a chance to use my credit card!! corrupt as always, well you ship the items back to the merchant because its no longer needed

I'm nit satisfied and very disappointed about my order. I ordered a blue Davis acoustic guitar JG-38 but they have me a black Davis acoustic guitar. It was so suck!

LazadaPH

Hi. May we ask if you have any pending orders for delivery, returned item or refunds that we can help you with?

We'd like to hear from you again. Good day!