356654579 This is the order number. 100 is the number of times i have tried to ask you to return my money 4 is the number of times you have responded 5 is the number of social media accounts i have contacted that are useless 2200 is the amount you owe 0 is the amount you have refunded 0 or lower should be your rating 0 is the number of competent people that work for you 0 is the number of times im buying from you again Please refund my money and stop claiming that its complete because it is not refunded.

I can show you proof and please dont ask me to call my bank because Ive been calling them for 2 weeks. Sira na nga pinadala nyo, hassle pa magbalik, pahirapan pa isauli ang pera na hindi naman inyo!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1265771

Hi, please be advised that we are trying to call you several times since yesterday until today. However, the contact number on our file keep on ringing.

By the way, we apologized if your refund takes time to be completed. We have encountered system glitch that's why you received a notification that your refund has been completed. We successfully deposited the amount directly to the bank details that you have given yesterday and sent you an email notification.

We may advised to please check it and let us know if there is something that we can do to assist you. Thank you and have a great day.