Lazada Philippines - paid order not delivered as promised, no refund aswell

I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the order, and told me that it will be proccessed once the payment have been confirmed, I told them that I paid using a debit card so the money were already transfered to them. After several days, I called them to follow up my order, but the customer service told me that they are still verifying my identity because it appeared to their system that the name in the card is not the same as the one I registered to them, so I sent them picture of the card that I used, scanned image of my passport, pictures of the exact sms sent to me by the card company, all proofs of my identity were already provided by me. I'm refunding my money but their customer service called me again. She said that they were going to refund my money but It will take 15 days before they can issue a refund and If I decided to go for my order, it will just take 10 days for them to deliver my order. So I decided not to refund the money. She said that they were going to update me about the status of my order. After several days again, I emailed them to follow up my order, they replied to me and said to open my line because one of their customer service rep will call me. I waited the whole day but they they didn't call. The next day, I received a call from them just to inform me that the item I ordered is out of stock and they will not be able to make a delivery and asking me to choose another item to replace my previous order. I asked them how many days it will take before I can received my new order if I decided to order a new one , customer service representative replied that it will take again another 15 days for them to deliver. I'm so pissed of their poor customer service, i decided to refund my money. They said that they will refund it right away. That conversation was on may 31. Now it's June 2 and it was already 11 days since I ordered that cellfone. i haven't received the refund until now.

I'm so pissed I cannot think. I just paste the copy of my recent email that i sent to them here.

Good day,

Your customer service representative told me that someone have already emailed me to inform that you run out of stock of the cellfone that I ordered (Cherry Mobile Nova). I did not received any email even my spam folder doesnt have your email. Your representative also told me that if I choose a replacement for my order, it will take again another 10 days or more just to deliver my new order.

I saw in your website the other day that you're offering it with a discount, and it's in stock status until now. Your website is misleading and you are causing incovenience to people.

Please process my proof of cancelation as soon as possible so I could refund it at smartmoney. You are the worst onlne store I have encountered and your service is very poor. If you continue this kind of business practice, sooner or later someone will write negative reviews to your store.

Please expedite my case and refund my money. I don't want to have anything to do with your store anymore.

PS: Email the Proof of cancellation or certificate of cancellation to me as soon as possible or Just send the money to my smartmoney account using smart padala facilities or pay at any bdo branch >> 5299 **** 0**7 6**5

This is the exact email I sent to them, but they didn't bother to answer me. I have sent them all froofs of my Identity, passport, picture of my smartmoney card, transaction details from the card company sent to me via sms. I don't know whats delaying them in refunding my money. I strongly advised everyone to stay away fro their online store, don't even bother to check what they are offering. You will be very disappointed with their very poor customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 25 Yes 25 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 26, 2015 #1083967

Hindi naman ganyan ang lazada,kasi na try ko nang mag order at nakarating naman sa akin ang products...nagkataon cguro na busy kaya hindi ka naasikaso ng maayos...

Dec 10, 2015 #1076497

Ma'am/ sir I didn't receive any of your email.. Can we cancel our order which is named by Mrs. A green Leah Cabador Lanojan..we just had our mistake for our order..pls

Oct 25, 2015 #1053721

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA. baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila. napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants . dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.
Sadami na ng mga complaints dapat tingnan na to ng DTI. ang laking abala. magaling sa promises tapos pag palpak ang hirap nang mabalik ang pera mo. CALLING DTI PLEASE INVESTIGATE LAZADA.

Aug 04, 2015 #1015490

It's been 11 months now since I posted about the same things that happened and still my money wasn't returned to me? What is this a ***? How can you do this to your customer? Just because of your system error you won't dare to give my money back? I have lots of proof about my transaction but yet you ignore my queries. Ganun na lang ba kayo? Kakalimutan nalang hanggang sa mag give up nalang ang customer kakaantay? Mag-iisang taon na wala pa ring linaw kung saan na napunta yung pera ko. And you have dare to email me to buy more items from you? How could I trust your site again after all of those things that happened to me.

4 2 Reply

Jan 08, 2015 #927501

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at:

0 3 Reply

Feb 10, 2015 #943569

ang galing galing nyong magpadala agad ng item pero napakabagal naman ng action nyo when it comes to refund. ive been calling almost everyday to check the status of my refund but your customer service just keeps on telling me that its being processed. i ordered a lenovo laptop last jan 26th but i returned it on jan 28th because the system was very slow.its been 2 wks now but i still have not received the refund that you promised. reading the negative reviews from this site made me feel like an *** coz i should have bought a laptop from the mall instead of buying from your can contact me on ill be giving you until friday para maibigay nyo ang refund ko or else ill be filing a complaint against your company. im really really disappointed in your company!!

2 2 Reply

Jan 08, 2015 #927497

Best regards,

0 4 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985030

i almost went into ordering an appliance through LazadaPh for the first time when i thought of scrutinizing first on your reputation as an online shopping sad to find that lots of your customers had expressed their dissatisfaction over the quality of your customer services... Good thing I was warned through this. I then won't ever transact business with LazadaPh and will even warn others about your company.

3 1 Reply

Sep 29, 2015 #1040675

Never ever order from Lazada if you want to stay sane.
Their customer service sucks, you won't receive your item or refund for months

Oct 10, 2014 #882763

Ganyan rin ang nangyayari saakin... nakakainis talaga... nabwibwisit na ko ang tagal tagal grabe.... sobrang tagal talaga.... So anong ginawa mo na ngayon??>?>?

Jul 18, 2014 #842317

its been more than a week wen i ordered the monopod and send me confirmation with a 2go shipment bt wen i check it zero result...plz...i need explanation

Mar 21, 2013 #626214 Davao, Davao

In credit/debit card purchases, the name on your card and your name as registered on the online store you wish to transact with must be always the same. It is the online store's right to conduct identity verification for that particular situation which may further delay your transaction.

Dec 05, 2012 #578265

Hi Rex. Lazada may have poor customer service but I believe they are not scammers. You have to get their attention so they can process your case immediately. I suggest that you copy the url of this page and include it in your email to Lazada's Customer Service Dep't. If they see what you have wrote here, they will take immediate action for sure. Good Luck to you.

3 7 Reply

Nov 20, 2012 #571755

Sa karamihan pangit magnegosyo sa pilipinas kc walang security ang negosyante at ang client...kc kung walang tiwala ang negosyante sa clinet at at client sa negosyante wala talaga mangyayari...

angie tunacao

Sep 23, 2012 #545816

bumili ako ng haipad tablet deliver last sept17 2012,but this day sept.23.d na xa gumagana gusto ko ireturn pinalagyan ko na ng screen protektor

Jun 06, 2012 #492166

Lazada Philippines always uses that word " sincerely" , but i dont think thay have a clue what it means?

4 0 Reply

Jun 06, 2012 #491758

I just want to close this topic. It long last, I received my refund. I just want to thank you Ana and Sockie for your time and forgive me if I may have offended you in some of our conversations. God bless you both.

Jun 05, 2012 #491150

I received this letter yesterday at 3pm
Dear Sir Warren,

We successfully refunded the money already to your smartmoney card. Sorry for the delay sir. We hope you could still give us a chance to win your trust once more.

Please let us know if you have other questions by sending us an email at or by calling our Customer Service Team at (02) 858-0760.

Best regards,

Lazada Customer Service

(02) 858 – 0760

Dear Anna,

It's been nearly 24 hours since your email to me informing me of my refund but until now I haven't get any refund. How long will it takes from the time of your email until the refund will be in my smartmoney. I checked with smartmoney and they said that no refund from your company was made. So I don't know if Lazada is serious in making things right just like what you stated in your first reply here. Don't get me wrong Ana, I'm not angry at you personally, but your company is really good in *** it's customer. I don't know if I can take this any longer. I am giving your company enough opportunity to make things right but Lazada seems like they don't care at all.

4 0 Reply

Jun 04, 2012 #490565

I'm planning to order a desktop computer set here, but i have changed my mind when I read many complaints about there services. I am afraid that the same problem could happen to me, just as Mr. Warren Roque complaints on his order...a Cherry Mobile Nova.

2 0 Reply

Jun 04, 2012 #490555

This is what Lazada stated in their email yesterday,
Dear Warren Roque,

Good day to you and thank you for ordering from our website Our company is committed to providing our customers with the best online shopping experience.

First of all, we are very sorry that we were not able send out the item that you ordered. We tried to order replacements from our local supplier but we were informed that they also did not have them on stock. Because of this, we will just process your refund for the full amount. But since it is a weekend, our finance department is closed but will forward the request to process your refund by tomorrow. We will definitely keep you updated.

Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you.
I'm hoping they will be true to their words this time. I'm still waiting for their refund today.

0 1 Reply

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about