Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental
3.1K views 22 comments

I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the order, and told me that it will be proccessed once the payment have been confirmed, I told them that I paid using a debit card so the money were already transfered to them. After several days, I called them to follow up my order, but the customer service told me that they are still verifying my identity because it appeared to their system that the name in the card is not the same as the one I registered to them, so I sent them picture of the card that I used, scanned image of my passport, pictures of the exact sms sent to me by the card company, all proofs of my identity were already provided by me. I'm refunding my money but their customer service called me again. She said that they were going to refund my money but It will take 15 days before they can issue a refund and If I decided to go for my order, it will just take 10 days for them to deliver my order. So I decided not to refund the money. She said that they were going to update me about the status of my order. After several days again, I emailed them to follow up my order, they replied to me and said to open my line because one of their customer service rep will call me. I waited the whole day but they they didn't call. The next day, I received a call from them just to inform me that the item I ordered is out of stock and they will not be able to make a delivery and asking me to choose another item to replace my previous order. I asked them how many days it will take before I can received my new order if I decided to order a new one , customer service representative replied that it will take again another 15 days for them to deliver. I'm so pissed of their poor customer service, i decided to refund my money. They said that they will refund it right away. That conversation was on may 31. Now it's June 2 and it was already 11 days since I ordered that cellfone. i haven't received the refund until now.

Related: Lazada Philippines - Undelivered item

I'm so pissed I cannot think. I just paste the copy of my recent email that i sent to them here.

______

Good day,

Your customer service representative told me that someone have already emailed me to inform that you run out of stock of the cellfone that I ordered (Cherry Mobile Nova). I did not received any email even my spam folder doesnt have your email. Your representative also told me that if I choose a replacement for my order, it will take again another 10 days or more just to deliver my new order.

I saw in your website the other day that you're offering it with a discount, and it's in stock status until now. Your website is misleading and you are causing incovenience to people.

Please process my proof of cancelation as soon as possible so I could refund it at smartmoney. You are the worst onlne store I have encountered and your service is very poor. If you continue this kind of business practice, sooner or later someone will write negative reviews to your store.

Please expedite my case and refund my money. I don't want to have anything to do with your store anymore.

Warren

PS: Email the Proof of cancellation or certificate of cancellation to me as soon as possible or Just send the money to my smartmoney account using smart padala facilities or pay at any bdo branch >> 5299 **** 0**7 6**5

____________

This is the exact email I sent to them, but they didn't bother to answer me. I have sent them all froofs of my Identity, passport, picture of my smartmoney card, transaction details from the card company sent to me via sms. I don't know whats delaying them in refunding my money. I strongly advised everyone to stay away fro their online store, don't even bother to check what they are offering. You will be very disappointed with their very poor customer service.

Review about: Cherry Mobile Nova.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $126
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Hindi naman ganyan ang lazada,kasi na try ko nang mag order at nakarating naman sa akin ang products...nagkataon cguro na busy kaya hindi ka naasikaso ng maayos...

Ma'am/ sir I didn't receive any of your email.. Can we cancel our order which is named by Mrs. A green Leah Cabador Lanojan..we just had our mistake for our order..pls

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA.baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila.

napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants . dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.

Sadami na ng mga complaints dapat tingnan na to ng DTI. ang laking abala.

magaling sa promises tapos pag palpak ang hirap nang mabalik ang pera mo.CALLING DTI PLEASE INVESTIGATE LAZADA.

delbirutj

It's been 11 months now since I posted about the same things that happened and still my money wasn't returned to me?What is this a ***?

How can you do this to your customer? Just because of your system error you won't dare to give my money back? I have lots of proof about my transaction but yet you ignore my queries. Ganun na lang ba kayo?

Kakalimutan nalang hanggang sa mag give up nalang ang customer kakaantay? Mag-iisang taon na wala pa ring linaw kung saan na napunta yung pera ko.

And you have dare to email me to buy more items from you?How could I trust your site again after all of those things that happened to me.

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

yheng
to LazadaPH #943569

ang galing galing nyong magpadala agad ng item pero napakabagal naman ng action nyo when it comes to refund.ive been calling almost everyday to check the status of my refund but your customer service just keeps on telling me that its being processed.

i ordered a lenovo laptop last jan 26th but i returned it on jan 28th because the system was very slow.its been 2 wks now but i still have not received the refund that you promised. reading the negative reviews from this site made me feel like an *** coz i should have bought a laptop from the mall instead of buying from your website.you can contact me on cindz_092008@yahoo.com.

ill be giving you until friday para maibigay nyo ang refund ko or else ill be filing a complaint against your company.im really really disappointed in your company!!

LazadaPH

Hi,

Best regards,

to LazadaPH #985030

i almost went into ordering an appliance through LazadaPh for the first time when i thought of scrutinizing first on your reputation as an online shopping site...so sad to find that lots of your customers had expressed their dissatisfaction over the quality of your customer services... Good thing I was warned through this. I then won't ever transact business with LazadaPh and will even warn others about your company.

to Anonymous #1040675

Never ever order from Lazada if you want to stay sane.

Their customer service sucks, you won't receive your item or refund for months

VIP

Ganyan rin ang nangyayari saakin...nakakainis talaga...

nabwibwisit na ko ang tagal tagal grabe....

sobrang tagal talaga....So anong ginawa mo na ngayon??>?>?