Resolved

FEB 3 - Bought this item http://www.lazada.com.ph/xplore-vacuum-compressed-bag-set-of-4-with-1-piece-hand-pump-43631.html

XPLORE Vacuum Compressed Bag, Set of 4 with 1 piece Hand Pump

Sold & Fulfilled by Lazada

Order no. 331719252

You know what, I only received an order confirmation with EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: FEB 7-9.

FEB 6: I waited for freaking 3 days for the delivery notification via email but none arrived, so I had to contact the help center which replied ON Feb 6 that my item is in transit and to be delivered on Feb 9 WITH A NEW DELIVERY DATE "Since you are located outside Manila, your given time frame is within 7 to 14 business days." WOW, LAZADA COULDNT BE MORE INCOMPETENT !!!

Feb 10: I received an email notification that LEX is on its way to deliver the package. NOTHING CAME AT MY OFFICE THAT DAY!!! SO I CONTACTED THE HELP CENTER WHICH REPLIED WITH A NEW STATEMENT... "Your item is currently in process for shipment... Our courier service is unable to scheduling of deliveries and we cannot guarantee the delivery of your order for a specific time/date..." and then I received a notification the same day that I asked them to postpone the delivery. They don't allow cancellation of order and issue of refund because it's on its way and I receive this! IM SO DONE WITH THESE ***!!!

It's already the 13th of FEB and I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THE ITEM AT MY OFFICE!!! HOW COULD LAZADA DO THIS WHEN THE ITEM IS TAGGED AS SOLD AND FULFILLED BY LAZADA?!! I messaged the seller of the product on Facebook and was told that even with consignments, LAZADA IS SLOOOOOW with payouts!!!

DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY, ARE YOU NOT GONNA CLOSE DOWN THIS BOGUS ONLINE SHOPPING SITE????

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. Onlineshopper1 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about lazada philippines delivery service at Lazada Philippines was delivery failure, slow refund process and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Lucino. As per checking, you have already talked to one of our team members from Social Media.

No worries, we have already sent an email escalation to follow up on the delivery of your order.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for taking my call. Please let us know if you have any other concern.

Onlineshopper1
to LazadaPH #1113143

What call? You postponed the delivery at your will without me knowing it!!!

And then the customer service agent.

*** YOU LAZADA PHILIPPINES!!! LIARS AND SCAMMERS!!!