Kept on calling their customer service number 02-7958900 but no one seems to pick up and answer my calls. Wanted to clear up with the delivery procedure of my ordered item.

Kept on emailing them also with regards to my concern but all they have to reply is to call customer service. Just the same email messages again and again. Lazada please, do your job properly. We customers are doing business with you honestly and sincerely, please do the same in return.

How can you guys progress if you do not handle your customers well? How can you call that "customer service" when even in answering the calls, you do not even seve to do that?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #993722

Hi. We understand and appreciate your opinion regarding this matter.

May we ask for a specific ticket or Order number for us to further assist you on your concern?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!