Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 14

after complaining in the site i recvd a call from lazada then they solve my issue thanks

Update by user Dec 19, 2017

here Lazada again sowing careless attitude towards thier Customers, by not reaponding here to their vicitim Customers is the prove that they dont care even if you keep complaining at thier poor service here or in any other websites . Shoppers be aware Lazada is big trap they will sell you defective product then they will give you hard time if you ever comaplin

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2017

Lazada Customer Care is the worst in the world.whenever you contact them they will never give you answer instead they will promise to esculate your complaint and then they will negelct you without reply or feedback.

my problem with Lazada is, they don't want to refund me the return item I sent them because of (incomplete accesories) and above that they don't want to send me back my item which I paid it already in full. Lazada pls you can not keep my item with you if you don't want to refund, you have to return back my Item because I paid it in full and its my right to have it back if no refund. here is my problem: I return the incomplete item_Electric Anti Rodent Pest Mouse Mice Trap Killer (Black) under order number_ 365422785. thru LBC track no.

181291348434 delivery date oct 27, 2017 and until now dec 15, 2017 still no response from warehouse team and i keep following this for more than a month order number_ 365422785 case number 03161665 Another case no. 04279250 LBC retrun track no.

181291348434 delivery date oct 27, I attached copy of Lazada emails to me promising they will fix the issue but they never do and everytime I contact them I received promises to esculate and fix it.Pls Lazada Customer care if you can not handle this issue then pls send me in writing to whom I should address this issue to slove it?

Hi nedonamo, we are trying to call you on your registered mobile but to no avail.May we know your best call back time or an alternate contact number, please?

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!

to LazadaPH #1407265

why you should call me when I put all the information you need to give me answer on my item that I return to you for refund?

if you have answer then reply here. lets resolve this issue here for everyone to witness.

if you have valid ansnwer then pls call me any time from 9am to 9pm on my registred celphone no. with you