2.0

I purchased Samsung Camera from their online store but when it arrived, i was not satisfied with the product, so i decided to return it back , as what their policies says,i followed it politely.

Anyway, i returned the product last Dec. 5 2014, and supposed to be they will refund it by 5 to 15 days as they policies says.

But, unfortunately,until now no refund happen, and they claim that it is already been refunded, but the truth is no refund happen, so i conclude LAZADA is B*#@!

sht!!! This is just a warn to everyone, hope this will not happen to anyone else.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: There policies is not true.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Customer Experience Team. May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hello, we are from LAZADA Ph Customer Experience Team. May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

Nireturned ko yung item last Jan. 12,2015 until now Feb. 2,2015 wala p rin..Nagreklamo na ko sa DTI.

to Franz #941295

to Franz Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #941866

Panu ka nagreclamo. We are same problem samsung camera.

16 megapixel pero malinaw pa ung 12 megapixel n luma ko binalik kna pro wl nang update. Pls email me.

Joylaquinta@gmail.com.