Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Jun 07, 2020

It has been 2 months now and Lazada has not returned the money intended for Cocid-19 groceries. Really poor service orientation on their end!!!

Original review posted by user May 07, 2020

3 weeks ago, I tried to buy essential grocery items amidst Covid-19. It was for a big sum of money to cover a whole month of food and groceries and I cashed in using Lazada wallet, ready to pay.

Upon checkout, an error came up on the system but without clear reasons why. Only upon investigation and escalation that i learned that Lazada stopped servicing our area. Lazada should have not allowed me to fill up my shopping cart and for cashing-in from my bank if it cannot deliver to my registered address.

But it did. The sad part, it does not even know how to send me back the money to my bank!

User's recommendation: Dont entrust your money into Lazada wallet! And their customer service, including managers are totally useless!

Lazada Philippines Cons: What i do not like is not granting the withdrawal request, Predatory refund policy, Unethical and non-customer oriented customer care specialist, Unethical customer care specialists and managers.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

I HAVE HEARD THOSE APOLOGIES A THOUSAND TIMES BUT THE FACT IS YOU HAVE NOT RETURNED MY MUCH NEEDED GROCERY MONEY AFTER 3 WEEKS OF WAITING, NOR ANY UPDATES HOW YOU’D RETURN MY MONEY BEEN GIVEN. YOUR CALL CENTER IS TOTALLY USELESS AND YOUR SERVICE SIMPLY SUCKS!!!!!

@lazadaph