1. AT RETURNS - Lazada will try to make it appear that the other item (In your more than 1 item return) in the same order number has been lost from LBC.
- Seems like they're turning your money-payments into their fluid investments by sending rejectable-bogus items (And you can't not accept it because you've already opened the package). So you go through their round-about return-refund process filled with tricks while your money (As payment) is sitting and churning around in their business (Just like investments, stocks, etc.)
- When an item came with a free gift (If at all sent with the purchase), Lazada will charge it as a paid return so that their refund will be lesser ... Wow, a lousy fake 'leather' free gift wallet, returned with the purchased item, is now P500, instead of free??? FU LAZADA AND YOUR BOGUS SELLERS !!!
2. AT REFUNDS - So after 2 months of fighting for your rightful return-refund, Lazada proudly lets you know using all means to announce they have processed your refund - But with a tricky twist! They will screw up your name, wrong spelling or totally different when it clearly states in your LZ account, in your billing-shipping info and even on the packaging slip !!!
That's not even the worst of what #ScammerLazada will do - They will then change the name in your account to match it up with tge screw up name they used in the refund process ... What are these trucks for?
1) So you can't collect your refund back sent to LBC. LZ tries as much as it can so you can't get your money back!
2) Fighting for these tricks will use up time and hopefully, especially if you're a very busy person, you might pass the14days - #SlyLazada
3) So you want to strangulate the CEO of Lazada already but instead you get forced to have your so much delayed refund get into your LZ e-Wallet,, that seems to never allow you to use all your funds in there.
Got lots of photos as proofs, maybe I'll post them here, have to get the pics safe for public view (Maybe at another post here ok).
LAZADA IS FRAUDULENT AND A SHAM SCAM !!!