San Pedro, Manila
Resolved
2.4

Update by user Feb 23, 2015

Asked for refund. Got the refund.

Original review posted by user Jan 09, 2015

Received an email from Lazada informing me that my item is being shipped via DHL and provided me with a shipping/waybill number. After a few days, a checked the status of my shipment from DHL's tracking system and it generated an error informing me that it does not exists.

Almost a month has passed and still no changes nor updates from DHL's tracking system and Lazada.

I had a bad feeling that this item maybe coming from overseas and I will have to pay a fee to get that item even when they say the shipping will be free. Sucks.

111110100 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, give false information and inconsistent delivery. Author liked the most wide array of products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

solobis_clara

Yes, lazada SUCKS big time. Lucky you, you got an email from them.

Me, never got anything, not a single email. Sent 2 support tickets, haven't got any reply. File a paypal dispute, still nothing. Why is lazada being silent?

Because they SUCK.

After the prescribed time, I'll be able to brand them SCAMMERS. I strongly recommend to whoever reading this that NEVER, EVER, transact with lazada.