1.1K views
Resolved
4.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 11

oh and ps: Having ordered hundreds of items from Lazada over the last few years then only time I have ever had any problems is when it's express delivery. Not once have I had an issue when it's gone through the lex ph standard delivery. They really need to hire better companies for express delivery.

Update by user Feb 11

Didn't hear anything from them but just after posting the review it was suddenly resolved. A new status was added after the one saying returned to sender because of too many failed delivery attempts with the new one now saying that entrego lost the package. Money was then refunded.

Original review posted by user Jan 03

Ordered item mid december and paid extra for same day delivery. Later on Recieved txt and email saying item is on board to be delivered ..

By night time another update saying no delivery attempt made on route,even though paying for same day delivery. 2 days later receive another txt again sayingon board for delivery that day... again we were all home all day waiting but no delivery . Have now missed recieveing xmas gift however another 2 days later again txt saying it will be delivered.

This time for only 2 hours before saying delivery failed again. It then changed to returned to sender and deliver failed three times. Even though the first time rheir own tracking says attempt wasnt even made to deliver. Lazada only tell me to reorder but wont say when i will be refunded not if i can use my voucher again as i used a p100 voucher when paying for it..

I did nothing wrong and was always home and with phone on alone with many other people in the house. I even received other lazada orders on 2 of those days so obviously i was here. So i shouldn't use my voucher yet i have to keep on waiting now all because the freight service they contract with make up lies about delivery.

Entrego have no phone contact number . I can't get the lazada chat to work so i have to call but it goes through mobile load so fast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

taenang entrego dami palang problema. Bat nakikipag partner pa lazada dito?

Ordered something last week. Supposedly dadating na this week tapos biglang nag update ang system na attempted delivery tapos biglang failed after few hours. Take note, hindi nag attempt ulit ng delivery. The next day, status is "Return to sender" na.

IDC! LAZADA AND ENTREGO JUST SUCKS!

Same thing is happening to me now. I was informed of the delivery, made sure somebody was home, CCTV was working (no one approached our house the whole afternoon) yet I received messages telling me that the delivery attempt failed.

I never received any text or call from the delivery person.

Avoid Entrego. I have no means of contacting them since we are in Mindanao and it is infuriating.

to Anonymous #1701219

Same issue. Im in davao and they did the same thing.

WornHumboldtPenguin976

Gosh.. San na yung order ko entrego..

Subra na po kayu sa etemated date.

It said delevery attemp pero wla naman. Two times na ako nag order kac need ko talaga ni isa wlng dumating nakaka dismaya naman po kayu

EntertainingDunker323
to WornHumboldtPenguin976 #1698331

Same here my order was failed to be delivered. I am very disappointed.

ArcticGecko

Hi entrego plzzz I need ur action sa tv q na order na binalik asan na bkit dpa nabalik sa warehauz Ng lazada plzz cooperate tgal na may 18 na receive bnalik agad pro wla pa resulta Ng lazada KC wla pa doon

WrathfulHumboldtPenguin229

I also ordered an item it was supposed to be delivered yesterday But it says that an attempt to deliver the item failed but no one yesterday even attempted to deliver the item it was supposed to be deliver in the “next working day” so today even worst it says it was a customer issue. I can prove there was no delivery attempt because we have surveillance cameras.

GrandMammoth735

entrego ie reliant expressdel no good it always sucks and said but not in deed . close your courier if you can't do well you services

25th of may is the delivery end date, but 2am I was received an email stated that my parcel has been lost! And now keep waiting for update but nothing!

Then how?

More than 6kpesos is not cheap too! Where is my order ?????