I ordered from Lazada for a friend. After the day that I ordered, Lazada Express texted but i am not home for the delivery.

They asked me that if I won't be home, I should leave my payment to whoever will be staying or to my neighbor. However, nobody will be home and I am not comfortable to leave money with my neighbor. I asked them if my items could be delivered at my convenient time which is at 4PM and they said that they can't because at 4PM they will be finished with their deliveries and they will be going home.

Why would it be like that? Isn't this supposed to be for the convenience of their customer and not theirs?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1246349

Hi, yes we understand your point. We suppose that this is not what they meant.

Our courier will still have a lot of items to deliver during their shift and we suppose that on that time, their route will be on your location and later on other locs as well. No worries, our courier still have 2 attempts to deliver your order. May we ask for the order number for this so that we can check it?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!