Update added by user Mar 17, 2015
I'm pretty sure Lazada PH won't issue me the refund after three declined request.So I called the DTI and waited for few weeks.
March 4th (wednesday) I received an email from DTI summoning Lazada manager a notice of mediation.Later that day, Lazada CS Supervisor called me and again asked me about details of the refund (funny thing is, for around 45 days i have been calling Lazada PH and telling my concern over and over again.
CS Supervisor told me that their "system is not updated" and didn't know about my concern. Wow, for the first time Lazada PH supervisor is calling me!)
March 7th (saturday) I received an email from Lazada Accounting office that they will issue me the refund.
The money was refunded around March 13th (friday).
To sum this up, it took around 45 days to refund your money. I have been calling Lazada everyday except sunday and around 2 weeks so that wound be around 30days. I call them average 2x a day, spend 15mins average.
I wasted 15 hours (900 minutes) - I should have drove to Gilmore and pay the parking and buy the Slim portable drive I needed, instead of wasting my time and effort (with stress and frustration) with Lazada PH.
Anyway, thanks for the refund. Also, a heartfelt thank you to DTI-Fair Trade and Bureau office to Mr.
Joel Buag for handling my case.More power to the DTI Office!Guys, If you have problems with Lazada PH, call / file DTI complaint - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2015
I'm in the process of refunding my item.. Then sabi nila bawal refund ung item bigla! What is the meaning of Lazada's Buyer's protection Program and 100% Satisfaction guarantee? - It's BULL!
It started Feb 4, 2015 when i received a Seagate 3TB DESK Drive but I ordered for a Slim portable hard drive. I immediately shipped back the item thru LBC. Feb 5, 2014 I called Lazada Phil as soon as I received a text that my item is on their warehouse. But they can not give me an answer (well, maybe they weren't able to track it because of the numerous return items they are receiving. When I shipped back my item thru LBC, another customer was also complaining that she also received a wrong item)
Monday, Feb 9. 2015 I called again to check and they said that they have not received the item. But when I check with LBC, it indicated that MR. RANDY BARETTO already received my item. SO I CALL THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY -- and I get the same answer - They need to check with the warehouse.
Fast forward, Feb 13 2015 - Some agent named Jerome said that they have received my item! But they need to evaluate it. Given 2 days evaluation, Monday, Feb 16 2015 I called again to ask the status of my refund ... they were insisting that I get a voucher, *** NO! After all this trouble, do you think I WILL EVER BUY FROM YOUR WEBSITE? Someone in a right state of mind won't buy from you anymore!!!!!! After that, I received another erroneous email that they issued me a voucher refund worth P269.99, WTF? I paid for P6,700!!!! So I called again and they say that they will refund my P6,700. In the afternoon someone called me again to say that they can not issue my refund because what I receive is the correct item.. But it isn't! So I need to provide them a screenshot (luckily i have) but what is LAZADA's BUYER PROTECTION PROGRAM & 100% SATISFACTION PROGRAM FOR?! "Return item within 7 days - no questions asked!"- THIS IS FRAUD!
From the span of FEB 5 to FEB 16 almost a month and my problem is not resolved! THIS IS NOT WORTH IT! I regret buying from Lazada... should have bought my item from a store..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Return and refund
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seagate 3Tb Hard Drive
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 powerbanks and a Huawei Mediapad 3G tablet from lazada last July 12, 2015 I paid through credit card, they assured that I will receive my purchase within..."
- "I ordered a smart-watch from Lazada and opted for COD since I had an issue with my last order, I paid with my CC but when it arrived it was..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "Back in Nov 2014, I recontracted with globe subscribing for plan 1799 with 30 months lock-in period acquiring a Note 4 at 8600php. I paid full in cash at the..."
- "Atty. Jensen A.Sanhi fake lawyer and a swindler.Apolonia Bolisay Lu accompanied by his son Roland Bolisay Lu filed a complaint of estafa and extortion against fake lawyer Atty. Jensen A.Sanhi..."
- "Oct. 17, 2014 I had my Yamaha YBR125 serviced for Preventive Maintenance. Mechanic in Tres Hermanas Motors Corp (Phils) made adjustments on the Iddling and Air Pressure that made my..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."