100% full Resolved

Update by user Mar 17, 2015

I'm pretty sure Lazada PH won't issue me the refund after three declined request.So I called the DTI and waited for few weeks.

March 4th (wednesday) I received an email from DTI summoning Lazada manager a notice of mediation.Later that day, Lazada CS Supervisor called me and again asked me about details of the refund (funny thing is, for around 45 days i have been calling Lazada PH and telling my concern over and over again.

CS Supervisor told me that their "system is not updated" and didn't know about my concern. Wow, for the first time Lazada PH supervisor is calling me!)

March 7th (saturday) I received an email from Lazada Accounting office that they will issue me the refund.

The money was refunded around March 13th (friday).

To sum this up, it took around 45 days to refund your money. I have been calling Lazada everyday except sunday and around 2 weeks so that wound be around 30days. I call them average 2x a day, spend 15mins average.

I wasted 15 hours (900 minutes) - I should have drove to Gilmore and pay the parking and buy the Slim portable drive I needed, instead of wasting my time and effort (with stress and frustration) with Lazada PH.

Anyway, thanks for the refund. Also, a heartfelt thank you to DTI-Fair Trade and Bureau office to Mr.

Joel Buag for handling my case.More power to the DTI Office!Guys, If you have problems with Lazada PH, call / file DTI complaint - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2015

I'm in the process of refunding my item.. Then sabi nila bawal refund ung item bigla! What is the meaning of Lazada's Buyer's protection Program and 100% Satisfaction guarantee? - It's BULL!

It started Feb 4, 2015 when i received a Seagate 3TB DESK Drive but I ordered for a Slim portable hard drive. I immediately shipped back the item thru LBC. Feb 5, 2014 I called Lazada Phil as soon as I received a text that my item is on their warehouse. But they can not give me an answer (well, maybe they weren't able to track it because of the numerous return items they are receiving. When I shipped back my item thru LBC, another customer was also complaining that she also received a wrong item)

Monday, Feb 9. 2015 I called again to check and they said that they have not received the item. But when I check with LBC, it indicated that MR. RANDY BARETTO already received my item. SO I CALL THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY -- and I get the same answer - They need to check with the warehouse.

Fast forward, Feb 13 2015 - Some agent named Jerome said that they have received my item! But they need to evaluate it. Given 2 days evaluation, Monday, Feb 16 2015 I called again to ask the status of my refund ... they were insisting that I get a voucher, *** NO! After all this trouble, do you think I WILL EVER BUY FROM YOUR WEBSITE? Someone in a right state of mind won't buy from you anymore!!!!!! After that, I received another erroneous email that they issued me a voucher refund worth P269.99, WTF? I paid for P6,700!!!! So I called again and they say that they will refund my P6,700. In the afternoon someone called me again to say that they can not issue my refund because what I receive is the correct item.. But it isn't! So I need to provide them a screenshot (luckily i have) but what is LAZADA's BUYER PROTECTION PROGRAM & 100% SATISFACTION PROGRAM FOR?! "Return item within 7 days - no questions asked!"- THIS IS FRAUD!

From the span of FEB 5 to FEB 16 almost a month and my problem is not resolved! THIS IS NOT WORTH IT! I regret buying from Lazada... should have bought my item from a store..

Review about: Seagate 3Tb Hard Drive.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return and refund.

1.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $6700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Submit review

Comments

You should buy from www.eshopping.com.ph
igneel
Pampanga, Central Luzon, Philippines #1016354
Having the same problem with Sette. I returned a defective item thru LBC and shows that the status "RELEASED TO REPRESENTATIVE DARYL POLLO (DDC POD)" it's been two weeks since this status was posted and right now I have'nt been receiving any updates from Lazada if they receive the item. what should I do?
to igneel #1053798
Hi please see comments below I replied to same questions like these. :) Good Luck!
Sette
Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #963580
Hi, okay I'm getting all the ideas with your post. I'm still waiting for lazada to notify me. It just yesterday that my LBC Tracking status was changed to 'RELEASED TO RANDY BARRETTO (DDC POD)'. Since yesterday they haven't send me any email but before my status was changed they still contacting me. What should I do?
moodswings
to Sette San Juan, Manila, Philippines #963635
You have to wait at least a week even though you see that your item has been received thru LBC tracking.. as Lazada receive batches of returns... For the meantime take a screen shot of the LBC status; prepare some documentation? I'm not sure why are you returning your item, is it defective? or wrong item sent?
to Sette #1017142
Try waiting for a week to give them time. Or you can try contacting Lazada Philippines. Compile necessary document for DTI (just in case).
charlie
I'm sure DTI can help your problem. Got same issue, and based on my experience, refund was released almost right after the DTI called them about my concern. According to the record, the refund was processed at 1:54 A.M. I sent my email to this email add: VictorioMarioDimagiba@dti.gov.ph, and he will give you instructions on how to file your complaints.
bon
Oh my GOD we have the same problem, hanggang ngayon ba hindi pa nila nirerefund? Yong sa akin nga 18,995 pesos eh wala pa hanggang ngayon.:"(
moodswings
to bon Mandaluyong City, Manila, Philippines #954743
I haven't got my refund.. you can email me at moodswings85@yahoo.com. Share your story.. I would like to help other victims too. Maybe I'd compile all the complaints and write an article about it.
jehdariane03
to moodswings #980479
pano ba mg conplain d pa kc ni rerefund money ko ng lazada