2.3
Turnaround Time

I placed an order last November 11,2018 using the Lazada Wallet as payment method.

I top up my Lazada Wallet with enough money to pay my order. However, my order is still on Pending Payment status.

According to one of their Customer Service Representative it should have automatically been paid since I have enough balance in my Lazada Wallet. I called their Customer Service hotline many times and all they can say is that they have a system issue and it is under investigation. My order got cancelled by the system in the end because it reached the due date for payment. I am really disappointed.

They always advertise convenience shopping yet they let their customers experience frustration.

They did nothing and just say sorry. Clapping

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Do not value customers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 12.

Comments

I have same problem my lazada wallet have enough balance to pay for my order but still the status of my order is still pending payment.. Tomorrow will be the expiration date of the order ..what will I do ?lazada I need help please .. order # 214234973736508

LazadaPH

Hi lloyd.ludovice, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for the order number of your item in order to check it in our system?

For further assistance, you may refer to this link also: https://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

lloyd.ludovice