2.0
Turnaround Time

My girlfriend and I have shopped from Lazada for countless items, from kitchenware and furniture, to gadgets and even perfumes. For three years, we have never experienced anything bad from them until now. We bought a home theater system and received it with incomplete parts. Well based on my research, shopping at Lazada is either a hit or a miss. They deliver fast, yes, especially when it's their own express service and it's very convenient to shop with them, but the quality of the product you get from them depends on whether it was sold and fulfilled by Lazada or an honest seller OR other sellers who have *** service/products. Now, if you're out of luck and by chance you bought an item from one of the *** sellers at Lazada, you're in for a treat because Lazada's customer service sucks balls. Any complaints or whatever rants you do will not work on them, and I'm telling you, you'd go through *** to get a refund or a replacement.They have one of the worse, if not the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. Imagine an agent telling you that the missing item on your home theater didn't exist at all even if the box and the manual had pictures of the missing item. On my end, I know what they're missing, it's "sentido común," "common sense" in english. This is the reason why I'm giving up shopping at Lazada so I won't experience *** customer service like I did recently. Very disappointing.

And by the way, on your site it says "Relevant documents and prooves (optional)"

"Proof" is not a countable noun in general but if you really have to make it plural, instead of "prooves," use "proofs" as this form can be used in mathematics and technical terms. Please correct it to make your site more professional. (Sorry for being a grammar nazi, it's a pet peeve, a natural reaction from writers.)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about home theater system at Lazada Philippines was poor customer service, give false information and inconsistent delivery , but reviewer liked wide array of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments