Turnaround Time

It has been 3 weeks since I placed my order and it is way beyond delivery time. They won't give updates and won't issue refund.

I have wasted time chatting with their CS but no help is guaranteed. I guess when you pay and they mess up, you are the only one at a loss because their customer service is not really Reliable. They just give false promises and time frames which are never followed.

I don't know how many times they escalate but, really they don't care about customers, they have your money but they seem to treat your concern as a joke and really do not care. They will just steal your money, beware of paid orders...

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?