Bucay, Abra

I filed an order for asus zenfone 5 lite last December 13 2014, that day also, I received an email saying that it has already been processed and is out for shipment, the following day, they gave me a tracking number for the shipment has been made wih 2go, I waited for my order for 2 weeks, so far, until now, I haven't received anything and worst! when I received my bill on my credit card, there was lazada 1st installment billing!

How can I stop such billing then, it's ok if I had the item purchased but I don't! I won't deal with lazada ever again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of asus zenfone 5 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asus zenfone 5 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments