2.3
Turnaround Time

I've ordered two sets of bed to Lazada. They delivered on time but they did not unload 2/2 box.

It means I received 1/2 box. Claimed Lazada as missing parts. They said return them, because I had two incomplete packages. I told them these boxes are big and very ehavy 50kgs per box and can't carry to LBC.

No answer about that. Just told me to carry by myself to the nearest LBC. I rented a truck to carry these. I put them in LBC but LBC said they are not sure they can deliver to Lazada because the contract between Lazada and LBC weight is only 20kgs.

But they said they would ask lazada anyway. So I came back home, but two days later LBC told me they can't. Refundn reward deadline was May 14. I brought May 13, but I received the text from LBC is today May 15.

It's over. I have to waste about P20,000 for this stupid thing. They will not refund me they just take my money. They lied to me and made me pay extra waste mpney for truck rental.

Tried to call Service Center, but they won't talk to me. Unbelievable services.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ShutCaimanLizard932., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

LazadaPH

Hi ShutCaimanLizard932, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?