I have two cases with lazada that really dissapointed me, and really, like really failed on me. One was in lazada philippines wherein I purchased coloud pop headphones.

During my order tracking, one of the statuses lazada told me the item has been packed and ready for shipping, and is prepared by the courier. The next few days, long due to the promised delivery date, they feedbacked the item is not available. What?! You said its was packed and ready for shipping, then suddenly its not available?

What did you packed? Air? Ugh.. They refunded after 200 years.

The second case is the most recent in lazada singapore. On their ad, they were telling that if I will buy a gshock on 14th, my recipient could receive it on the 16-17th of june. Its the 18th, and theres no sign of it coming to the doorstep of my recipient. How dissapointing!

Making it worse, i have to tell my recipient everyday to wait, loosing my surprise, and disturbing her working schedule (my recipient is an engineer going in and out of the office). Their reason: they cant find the address! Are your couriers singaporeans?!!? Arent they familliar with Woodlands??

I ordered flowers in other couriers using the same address and it came the next day, then this?? Fix this! Change your couriers..theyre just making excuses. I bet even the item itself is not yet on the couriers.

Might as well be issues with the merchants. Dissapointing and annoying!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Posting of order status, Slow updating.

Comments