Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 05

They cancelled my order. And for the reasons below?

Are you effin kidding me??? I have been following up on this for ages! I have not received any messages!

Our couriers tried to contact you for confirmation of delivery of the order but were not able to reach you. Your delivery was canceled at your request.

Update by user Jan 04

Amount turns out to be php9499. A lazada personnel called and told me I'll receive further updates tomorrow.

Worse, they are not even sure if delivery will push through! So it's likely that I have been kept waiting for nothing.

I'll wait until tomorrow, Lexine. I hope you keep your word.

Update by user Jan 02

Amount is 8999Php

Original review posted by user Jan 02

I ordered a Lenovo K8 note last December (372476391)Supposed delivery date was Dec 5-9. ETA came and went, but I did not receive my item.

I made a follow up on the 10th, and then another on the 13th. Both CSRs just told me they will escalate the problem and that they cannot provide exact delivery dates. Another follow up on the 14th, CSR told me I will receive my item on the 15th. Still did not happen.

Follow ups were made again on 17th, 19th and 21st. I was told i'd "definitely" receive it on the 22nd. STILL NO DELIVERY. It's already January and I still don't have the item.

I kept being told the item was already with the courier. Are you guys *** around? It has been with your courier for over a month and still hasn't been delivered?

Lazada is a SCAM. DO NOT TRUST THEM FOR HIGHER VALUE ITEMS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Over promising and not delivering.

Comments

mine as well i order at muradito.com and process everytging i send like 10,500 for the mobile gadgt i recieved an email lazada itself for tge payment confirmation and everything on process and it turns outvthat the product that ive order didnt arrived and just vanished the store didnt contact me anymore and t'was a scam lazada should make an action about this theres a lot of scams and frauds that has hlbeen happening

Lazada owes me more than P2,000 in refunds, the issues turning to 3months now - And their agents are liars and very incompetent. Writing you emails about the refunds disbursed soon but never did! They're all scammers-fraudsters, from sellers, Lazada management, customer reps - The company itself is a sham!

Cant track the shipment now cancelled, then failed to deliver and will not try again,? Wtf is wrong with lazada and yet why let those supplier sell and yet now they scam, already paid it thru paymaya now cant send any messages to lazada sht

to Jeric manalac #1469811

I have proofs here check it if u want you should do something about these scams

LazadaPH

Hi Mirasol, thank you for taking our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1413899

Hey Lazada. Why did you cancel my order? i have been waiting for it for month tapos yun lang gagawin nyo?

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1414424

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1510427

lazada, can you help me return back my money? i need further investigatin regarding with this matter its the muradito.

store from lazada i have everything emails from u guys lazada and for the stor holder itself, i didnt recieve ajy of the products and im waiting. still it turns out that its a scam