Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

I ordered an item during their much advertised Birthday Sale. It is still a continuing nightmare.

I bought a Delsey luggage, under Order No. 201049552122026, that was marked down from P18k to P5k. I ordered it on April 25 and paid for it using paypal. This company even had the gall to charge me P100 for delivery. To this day, no one can tell me where the luggage is, or if they are going to refund me.

I have followed it up with their customer support, EVERY DAY since April 28 (except Sundays), at least once or twice a day. I have talked to close to 50 chat support agents, and I always get the most interesting, conflicting information about my order. These are as follows:

1. [some cut and paste reply which means they have no idea where the luggage is] but they will coordinate with the seller, and can i wait 24-48 hours for an update? And then they will ask for my email address, which i already provided for even prior to the chat. Just how lazy can these agents be? If they can't even be bothered to look up the email i provided less than 5 mins ago, they cant be trusted to actually follow up your order.

2. "We have a new date of delivery for your item." April 30. May 1. May 6, 2018. The latest date given to me was June 6. Oh, and the May 6, 2018 estimated delivery date? It was given to me by an agent during the June 4, 2018 chat. I asked him to confirm the date. He said, "yes Ma'am, May 6." He said it with so much conviction that I started thinking there's been a rip in the space-time continuum. Seriously though, I sometimes lament that with their boxed and scripted replies, it feels like youre talking to a robot. Now I feel like a robot would actually been more helpful to me.

3. "We are very sorry to inform you that the remaining item/s under order 201049552122026 has already been canceled due to failed delivery/system error." I get this message in between days where the agents assure me that my item is being packed and prepared for shipment. To be precise, I got this message on May 11, May 15, and May 30. How can it be cancelled one day, and packed and ready for shipment the next day? Lazada, you sure know how to make a girl scream.

4. On days when I can actually pressure someone into giving me details ("please, can someone just tell me the truth re what's happening to this order?"), an agent would finally disclose that the luggage has been picked up from their warehouse, and was given an LBC tracking number. These agents were kind enough to disclose the tracking number to me, and upon checking with the LBC online tracking system, the number would turn out to be non-existent. *screams some more*

5. Again, "we will coordinate this with the seller." Id be like, why aren't you coordinating with LBC instead??

6. "The agent you last talked to already coordinated this with the courier on May 31." Thank God someone finally had the sense to contact LBC. But wait, May 31?? It's June 6 now and I made at least 5 follow ups from May 31 to June 5. What did those June 1 to 5 agents do after taking my call/chat?

7. "your refund will be processed within 24hours." I then go check the status of the Order on my account, and after more than a month's worth of 24 hours, the status is still "processing."

It is apparent to me that Lazada lost my luggage. But they could not figure out who to put the blame on. So they leave it to me to suffer the damage, because, who do i run after anyway? As their agents would say, "we have no physical store, ma'am." Or, "we cannot provide you the name of the owner of the company, maam."

Is anyone here willing to file a small claims case against Lazada? Or maybe a complaint before DTI? Please let me know. I will gladly join.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How they duped us into buying something they cannot deliver.

Comments

Sis just go ahead and file the complaint. I ordered during their bday sale as well and encountered the same issue.

They lost my item and kept on telling me to wait for 24 to 48 hrs for update as they need to coordinate this with the courier. Nothing happened til I complained with DTI.

Refund only took 24 hrs when DTI got involved. Here's the link to file the complaint: https://www.dti.gov.ph/consumers/complaints

HGH
to basya #1495410

Hi, I just finished sending my complaint form with DTI when I saw this comment notification. I didnt expect it to be that easy haha.

I even called the hotline, and someone immediately answered (to my surprise). Thank you.

Dimwit, you did not lose over $5000 as you have claimed. That makes you look foolish.You should have checked this website for reviews before you found yourself posting a complaint here - Lazada gets more complaints than Satan.