1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Nintendo 3DSXL as a Christmas gift to my daughter. The Lazada rider delivered the package when I was out and my Auntie received it for me and paid 11,995 pesos in hard earned cash.

When I returned home and opened it inside were 2 bags of borax detergent. I'm wondering is this a joke! This is clearly not Nintendo. Thereafter I also noticed I received a text and email that the Lazada rider said that I requested for postponement of delivery which I did not do!

The Lazada rider already took my hard earned cash, clearly this is not an honest mistake but a scam. I already paid for the Nintendo and what I get are 2 kilos of borax detergent! This did not only ruined my trust in Lazada but it also ruined Christmas for my kid!

I want my money returned ASAP! And will file a case in DTI if this is not resolved immediately and I will tell all my friends how fraudulent and easy target for Scammers Lazada is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and how there are no buyers protection. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of nintendo video game console and associated monetary loss in the amount of $240. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nintendo video game console in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1260671

Hi, as checked, this has been coordinated and we will deposit your refund to your bank account on Tuesday (December 27, 2016). You may refer to this ticket number 4054443 for your reference.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1260135