I ordered 4 items from lazada philippines last November 24, 2015 order 375138362, Last Dec. 2, Lazada inform me thru email that all my order were cancelled due to geographical restrictions which is Not true.

lazada delivers to your doorstep only when they want, lazada cancel my orders due to inaccurate reasons. The process of Lazada is suck and the government should look into it because lazada is just fooling its customer.

Better look for alternative. Not recommended the service is very bad.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear that your items were not delivered. It's a good thing that you have posted your order number, so we can look into this further.

As this is the case, you may try re-ordering the items again and you have the option to use different shipping address. You may try your relative's office or school address. Just ensure that the name on the order is well known in the place to prevent further troubles in delivering the item.

Again, we appreciate your vigilance on bringing this matter on our attention. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1073149

I have to agree with the person who posted above. I too had oders from Lazada Order 323552362 dated Nov 20 2015 and it was canceled without even giving ma a proper notice.

Considering that I have already ordered before and no problem on the location since we live in the Town Proper. I already made a complain but really dont know if this would just fall of on deaf ears.

Really a discredit to your company! Lazada