Last July 12, 2014 I ordered at LAZADA`s online shopping..I ordered a portable projector worth 3,999.00 pesos, wow hanep ITS NOT WORKING.. IT IS A DEFECTIVE ITEM..

I'm going to your office to bring this DEFECTIVE ITEM.. and mind you guys ingats kayo..this is the newest or latest way should I say MODUS OPERANDI..SELLING FAKE and DEFECTIVE ITEMS..holy cow..huwag naman PO na nanloloko ng Tao, ndi PO pinupulot ang pera sa pambili ng item nyo na DEFECTIVE....?........................ sana paki refund yun pera..

or pde nman mag report sa pulis???? sa GMA or sa T3 tulfo brothers

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your concern has been documented and we will file it for future reference. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Did u get a refund or replacement?

buy ka nlang po sa ibang online store like kimstore or ametech.us. jan po ako bumibili tapos pwede niyo pa po sila itext before ordering to confirm stocks and i think responsible naman sila sa defective items since pinalitan nila ung external na binili ko after di maread 3 days from my purchase :) un lang, wala na ung mga files hahah

That's so true, I agree "huwag naman PO na nanloloko ng Tao, ndi PO pinupulot ang pera sa pambili ng item nyo na DEFECTIVE....?........................ sana paki refund yun pera.."

Although yung charger lang ng mobile phone ang defective sa package ng pinurchase ko, nakakapiss off pa rin! People whp plan to place an order with them should be warned!!