2.0
Turnaround Time

But they don't deliver. For 2 days 29th and 30th of august 2016 this was listed So I order one.

They deducted 16.799p from my bank via VISA debit, and sent me an conformation e-mail. So I expect the next thing to happen is delivery annunciation. But not with Lazada. I receive an new e-mail, saying something was wrong with my VISA transaction so the purchase is canceled. So I contact my bank, everything is fine Lazada has deducted 16.799p. Then, since the phone are still listed on Lazada’s webshop, I order again. But this time my VISA transaction was not approved by Lazada’s system. So I contact my bank one more time, my bank call VISA to find out what happened. They find that Lazada has reported my VISA card as stolen. We cleared this up, but VISA did not like Lazada’s behavior, and will further investigate Lazada. I tried a few more times to order the phone, but no success. Lazada made a coding error, the price should be 26.799p. In my extensive mail correspondence with Lazada, they newer admitted that this was a code error. Lazada will not deliver, but they will pay me back within 5 to 15 days. The way they pay back is interesting, not by canceling the VISA transaction. They make a new transaction, and have created a float system that VISA don’t appreciate.

So this was done deliberately? Lazada are losing millions every year. By collecting payments up front for items they don’t intend to ship they have made a lot more current assets than what is real and they appears to have good liquidity.

SO BE CAREFULL, IF YOU HAVE PAID AND WAITING FOR DELIVERY WHEN LAZADA GOES BANCRUPT YOU WILL LOOS IT ALL!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: civil court case.

I liked: Cheap.

I didn't like: Delivery process, Give false information, No updates regarding delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1211005

We're sorry to hear about this, helhesen360. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you or give you updates if the floating status was already reversed back to your account?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!