Makati City, Manila
2.6

What I learned from Lazada is that they are pretty reliable for low-price stuff, but any item of high value and their logistics and delivery is a nightmare. I bought an iphone from them and not only did it exceeded the delivery time allotment (10-15 days, exclusive of holidays and weekends), but their third-party courier (LBC) is pretty unreliable as well.

I had to consistently follow-up (everyday) and pressure them to make an "attempt" to deliver. Plus, communication between LBC and Lazada is pretty much non-existent, tardy, and unresponsive.

Instead of just complaining to just one company, I ended up having to follow-up on both. And don't even get me started on their customer care services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery process and customer care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazada philippines customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

AutomaticKudu

I feel for you. CHeck out my complaint regarding two camera lenses and STILL no refund.

We need to join together and get an attorney and put a HURT on this company.

It actually might improve their service. Sad.

Their customer service representatives are dumb! I ask them to follow up they instead give me a long irrelevant explanation! Both are the worst!

Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro, Philippines #949141

I just had this very bad experience. This is actually the fourth time i ordered from Lazada.

On all three deliveries, LBC did not deliver on time as promised. This time, LBC Cag de Oro LOST MY ITEM and they only reported it to me because i decided to pick it up at their office since i am so tired of waiting. The tracking number states it is now in Cag de Oro already. I called up Lazada, (i have to pay now long distance fees) just to file a complaint.

The call center agent said that i will be refunded. I refused. I did not authorize any refund, what i want is an IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT of the said item. She said i will be contacted the next day for update.

Two days have passed and no email yet for any update on when the item will be replaced. I called long distance again today, still same response, wait for an email.

Such inefficient customer service!!

Lazada should be ashamed for treating their customers this way. Can i complain to DTI about this or any government agency?

LazadaPH

Hi, we respect your opinion on this matter. We are working closely with our service partners to allow us to better serve you and rest assured that efforts are being done.

This will be communicated to the management. Thank you

AutomaticKudu
to LazadaPH #1511462

How many times have I heard this one. We understand your concerns - NOT.

Nice try Lazada.

You can talk the talk, you just can't walk the walk. WEAK.

IdolizedHyena
to LazadaPH #1511615

I ordered cellphone but I received headphone. The delivery guy wants to pay for the item first before I open the package and SAD, No cellular phone inside.I returned the item almost one month ago but the status until now is "Package Received".

No progress at all. Customer service did not answer my questions accurately.

I am asking for the the status of my specific concern but they keep on answering the policy that is copied from website and pasted to chat box.They did not make any follow up. CHAT AGENTS are USELESS.I demand for immediate refund for my item returned before we go to trial by publicity.order#201985127032144.Reason of review: Poor customer service.Monetary Loss: $9620.Preferred solution: Full refund.I didn't like: Very frustrating, Not keeping promises, Customer service is basically made to stall.