Good Day,

Lazada, LEX Cagayan de Oro Hub? when I trace the status of my order @ lazada ...

Your package has been shipped with LEX PH with tracking number LPT0000010454882.To track your parcel, click on our Tracking Page

so, I trace it that it is already in Cagayan de Oro City .....this is what Lazada LeL Express said...

10:45

Your parcel is being prepared for return to sender by LEX PH. [Cagayan De Oro Hub] LAZADA LEL EXPRESS

10:36

07:40

Your parcel has been inbounded at the logistics facility. [Cagayan De Oro Hub] LAZADA LEL EXPRESS

07 Apr 2019

04:48

Your parcel has departed the logistics facility. [Manila LEX Sortation]

How come that they didn't contact me, my cellphone was full charge and other persons contact can contact me. also today 9 April 2019 is Holiday, so I am here in my house here in cugman, cagayan de Oro City which is neighbor of LAZADA HUB, Cagayan de Oro City....

also the batch items of my order was already received, delivered by Lex Lazada, LBC, if you trace my order (items) @ Lazada all I received it...how come that this item, tracking number LPT0000010454882, You will not delivered it...

and your comment is Sorry, your parcel has been marked as failed delivery as all delivery attempts have been made. Your parcel will be returned to the sender LAZADA LEL EXPRESS (kalukuhan). I cannot accept this comment of Lazada LEL Express, because today is Holiday and I'm here @ my House @ Cugman, Cagayan de Oro City and monitored my order @ Lazada and other online shops.

Choi Opeliña

Cugman, Cagayan de Oro City

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Express Delivery Service.

Comments

SO0029786457 This tracking # displays product was delivered to my recipient with clearly a FORGED signature. Item was not delivered, they even sent a text that they couldn’t deliver on May 11 because they had too many parcels to deliver.

What an excuse! They also texted that because Monday is election day (holiday), they will deliver Tuesday. We have texted and called that same #.

Cannot be reached. This is FRAUD!