4.5K views
3.3
Turnaround Time

I requested my 2items ordered to deliver on specific date and time LEX guy confidently agreed. But during that day and time i first follow up whats the status so he said on the way to short it out i continously ff.

Up and text until the guy turn off his celphone i totally wasted 8 hours of long waiting because of his guaranty that item is now on the way. What a crap.! I lost my special event that time wgich they cant even replaced. I called LAZADA HOTLINE but as expected LAZADA HOTLINE personnel is sitting duck waiting to lay eggs from LEX.

i encourage all the reader to keep this in mind before ordering to LAZADA. as for the bosses of LAZADA pls.pls.pls.review your partnership with LEX. Business is business. Customer is ALWAYS RIGHT.

WITHOUT CUSTOMER YOU ARE NOTHING. quality and delivery is the key factor in successful business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Ay grabeng lex na yan. Cancelled delivery daw eh wala naman call o text akong natangap.

Feeling ko pinag interesan yung order ko at sila na ang kumuha. Ngayon di ko na makontak o makita yung seller. Ang tagal kong maghintay tas ang sagot ng customer service out of stock daw,kahit na na sent ng seller yung item at last hand yung lex.

Langya kaguhan na lang talaga ngayon. Kainis.

to Anonymous #1701142

Same! They always mark my parcels 'failed delivery' di man lang nagtxt o timawag!

At inofer ko pa sarili ko na ako na kumuha nung parcel ko sa opisina nila para tapos na....at 4th day of calling and texting them about my parcel they just suddenly marked it as failed delivery again! So for this month of May and June tig 2 parcels ko na back to seller dahil sa kagaguhan nila.. tapos ang yayabang at arogante pa ng mga delivery boy nila!

Sana magpalit na ang lazada ng courier. They are not doing thier job!

PUTANG INA NYO LEX COURIER.. YUNG ASAWA KO BAGONG PANGANAK PA LANG SA BABY NMIN AT CS PA BABASTUSIN AT PAG TATAASAN NG BOSES NUN PUTANG INANG DELIVERY BOY NYO!!

PUTANG INA NYO. WAG KO LNG MALAMAN BRANCH NYO UN PUTANG INANG DELIVERY BOY NYO REREKLAMO KO AT KAKASUHAN. YUNG ASAWA KO.

IYAK NG IYAK HALOS HINDI MKPAG SALITA NUN DATING KO NAG SUMBONG DAH DI SYA GINALANG MANLANG NUN DELIVERY NYO. MGA HAYOP KAYO!

*** BS! IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXPERIENCE BEING A *** COURIER SERVICE THEN DON'T BE A COURIER SERVICE!!

My parcel from china arrived but my item that I order from a local shop wasn't!!!

TANGINA NAGSASAYANG AKO NG PERA SA INYO LAZADA!! DAPAT SA INYO MATURUAN NG LEKSYON PUTANGINA NYU!!

Stupid courier services...

this jan 03 2019, lex courier arrived in my house, he declare , that my parcel failed to deliver, because he knows that no one in the house, but he didn't know , im just sleeping that time, the problem is , he did not attempt to call my cellphone number, so i will know , what happen.

to Anonymous #1632541

Who is the legit Lazada partner...

Yung order ko nga walang dumating saakin. Pero sa notif ko delivered na yung item, trinack ko delivered, paid at may proof of delivery pa.

E dko naman pirma yon. Wala nga nagdeliver dto.

Nag concern ako sa lazada, pero wala naman silamg nagawa. Nonsense slang kausap

to Jamaica V #1637460

Same case here, yan ang hirap pag bayad na, pag COD, ideliver man o hindi ok lang

Ang dami ko din orders pero until now wala parin. Lex ph anuna?!

After ng 11.11 sale nila bumagsak ang logistics nila dahil sa bulk ng deliveries. Eto hanggang ngayon nganga pa rin ako kakahintay sa items ko. Kung alam ko lang eh sana sa physical store na lang ako bumili.

Where is my order SO0005226499 and SO0005256130 it is already beyond turn around time

Wheres my order this is order number 204806541972214 and tracking number XB1003636931 Xb1003635547

Same case here, instead of delivery date Aug. 11, they purposely delivery it earlier so that refund would be processed with 4 days.

I received a message from Lazada on the same delivery Aug. 11 for the refund.

I waited the entire time for nothing. NO delivery at all.

I haven't encountered any problem with LEX so far. I ordered a lot of items from Lazada.

I actually think they are good. My items always arrived on time, sometimes even a day or two earlier than the specified date on my order. It is definitely better than their other logistic partner, X*mex E*press. (Yes, I sensored it.

:P) That the only time my items got delayed, a few days to a week I think. Had to contact Lazada directly to update my order. So, yeah. I prefer LEX to deliver my items.

They have a really good customer service in my experience too. Got friendly with the delivery man, since I frequently have orders. When making orders, make sure you provide your completely address if you want them to be delivered directly to your house. Provide your current phone number.

Answer their calls, because not all of us now your EXACT location just by address (especially in PH, not all of us live in a subdivision/with street/apt. number). If they call you to ask for direction, give it as clear as possible. They might ask you to meet outside if your house is far from the common road and their vehicle can't enter to your location (they can't exactly leave their motorcycle unattended).

Be open-minded.

Not all of your demands is possible. Even if you're a customer.

to Neth #1572982

Tang ina mo order ko nadeliver n daw ng oct 2 eh october 3 na wala pa isip ka gunggong

to Anonymous #1622964

Be patient. If not there by farthest expected time then you call.

lumabas kayo sa bahay nyo pag tumawag or may nagtext na malapit na sila tao din yan nagkakamali potangena mga kupal

to pakyu #1533415

it only happens in the philippines lmao. very incompetent, unorganized and rude staff. pano uunlad ang pilipinas kung simpleng trabaho di maaccomplish?

to pakyu #1545181

Bobo k sir? Nag provide kami ng phone number pero ni text from lex wla. Wg k mag marunong unggoy