1.5K views
3.3
Turnaround Time

I requested my 2items ordered to deliver on specific date and time LEX guy confidently agreed. But during that day and time i first follow up whats the status so he said on the way to short it out i continously ff.

Up and text until the guy turn off his celphone i totally wasted 8 hours of long waiting because of his guaranty that item is now on the way. What a crap.! I lost my special event that time wgich they cant even replaced. I called LAZADA HOTLINE but as expected LAZADA HOTLINE personnel is sitting duck waiting to lay eggs from LEX.

i encourage all the reader to keep this in mind before ordering to LAZADA. as for the bosses of LAZADA pls.pls.pls.review your partnership with LEX. Business is business. Customer is ALWAYS RIGHT.

WITHOUT CUSTOMER YOU ARE NOTHING. quality and delivery is the key factor in successful business.

Review about: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

lumabas kayo sa bahay nyo pag tumawag or may nagtext na malapit na sila tao din yan nagkakamali potangena mga kupal

This story does NOT surprise me. Lazada is incompetent in EVERY thing they do! If you EXPECT lousy service, you won't be disappointed!

Well I not only liked the advice and opinion but also I too placed orders on June 30th. It was my second attempt after ordering month before only to have none of items delivered. Now problem connecting with it,s delivery courier system

Lex cancelled my item because they can't find the location. (but they were able to deliver previous items before). They keep on saying it will be delivered until such time they will cancel it because they cannot find the address?.

The courier usually agrees to deliver on the agreed date (I've tried this before) but don't expect them to deliver at a specific time because they also have to make other deliveries. For you to demand a specific time is outrageous. Just sayin'.

hello good day.i have an order that supposed tobe be deliver yesterday but i wasnt able to get the item yesterday cause wasnt able to answer their call and text since i wasnt expecting it to be delivered yesterday..can i still get my order where should i go or who should i contact to get my order

to stephen macachor #1492682

If the delivery failed, the courier usually tries again the next day. You can try to call the number that called you up.

When you can't even spell "guarantee" correctly, your integrity is questionable.

to Linktik #1481950

maybe english is not their first language and not spelling correct has nothing to do with integrity. for you to only comment about the spelling was not helpful in anyway. try to refrain from speaking if you have nothing intelligent to say.

to cptrush #1509375