Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

I would like to warn everyone to avoid dealing with Lazada Online Shopping. Doing with business with them is a pain in the neck. Aside from the false advertisement through their ‘Lazada sale’ which is not actually a sale since they are only displaying the discount to entice the buyers, their customer service is also below the lowest standard. I have no idea who created the script of their CSR that made them one of the worst customer supports.

Stay Away from Lazada Online Shopping

My time is precious which is why I use online shopping the most. Never did I realize that it will cost me more time. With Lazada online shopping, payment of the item that you bough is just a click of the finger. However, asking for a refund of your item will take months (probably years according to the complaint of other people here). Imagine how many hours you have to talk to their customer support just to inform them about your complaint?

Poor Customer Support

Don’t waste your time talking to the customer support of Lazada Online Shopping. They will give you a redundant reply, it would be better to listen to the voice over message on your phone rather than to listen to them. In addition, their customer support is often rude. They will hold you on the end of the line for more than 20 minutes without even giving you t he reason behind their action. They will often promise you with a lot of things but once you disconnect your communication, you will not get an update about your requests even if you wait for eternity.

Substandard Refund Policy

I returned an item to them after one day. I actually purchased the item during a ‘Lazada Sale’ but I found out that the item was overpriced. (OMG what if it’s not sale?). Lazada Online shopping then told me that it will only take 7 days at most for the item to reach their warehouse and then the money will be reimbursed on my account for at least 1-3 days. However, it is now more than a month and they are still not giving me an update about my refund. Now tell me if that is not a SCAM.

They Will Waste Your Time

Almost all of us are getting paid per hour, since you have to talk with their customer support for more than an hour, think about how much money you lost simply by talking to their poorly-trained customer support. Dealing with Lazada Online Shopping is really too frustrating. It would be better if they will compensate you for the lost hours but I doubt if they will.

So to everyone planning to purchase an item (even those that only amount to a hundred), think again. I don’t want you to suffer the same experience. It would be better to stay away from Lazada Online Shopping to avoid any hassles.

Comments

https://lazada-philippines.pissedconsumer.com/untrustworthy-bad-customer-service-201806191283448.html?nocache=1&utm_source=Mark%2Bresolved&utm_medium=Regular%2B1&utm_campaign=PC%2B their support team is the worst they are untrustworthy for the amount of 300 php hindi nila kayang gawan ng aksyon pano pa kaya yung ibang customer na nag rerequest ng refund with large amount of money. to all customer of lazada be careful mahihirapan lng kayong mag refund try shopee mas magaganda yung item at totoo yung nasa description ng mga item nila most of the item in shopee has the real description if its clone or imitation only.