I had the same issue. Since January 29 I read 100000000 times that will be tomorrow or maximum 48 hours.

Lazda has a policy for the refund but they don't follow their own policy! https://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/how-long-will-it-take-before-i-get-my-reimbursement.html?spm=a2o4l.other.0.0.1f3250c0eLyPsy After 2 wrong sent items for the same order, i wait until today and I made crazy every one of the agents until I get the refund. This is not customer support - this is blah blah chat, all you can hear is hello and we apologize. Who the {{Redacted}} need your hello or you to apologize?

Nonstop excuses that need to wait for some refund team. The same this team should follow the return policy too! Even i receive the refund the next my step is in the court! I have all the conversation ( even video recorded ) with 10 to 20 agents daily from January 29 until February 14.

So many lied for these days! I even hear that will be no refund because of 7 days return policy ( the item was already in the Lazada warehouse one day after I received ) then another lie that the refund is sent, then was not, then was pending, then was completed, then was again pending and again and again ...different stories every day. After requesting every day ( many times daily) a phone call from the office of Lazada until today no one called me. Lazada is hiding behind these chating boys and girls ( they are not support ).

and the stupid Bot who replay the same - to not use bad words. Yes, Lazada doesn't deserve the bad words, they don't deserve any words, and the solution is Lazada out of the Philippines, to vanish!!

Lazda is a scam. No one to buy from there, and they will be gone ...for good :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Lazada out of the Philippines .

I didn't like: No solution, No customer service e-mail to contact them, Poor customer care.

Comments