2.8

Lazada sent me the wrong item that was meant for another person. I returned it and didn't get a refund - their customer service people are disregarding my emails.

I won't be bothered by it if it didn't cost me anything, but I already PAID for the product! I keep following up via email but they always either just 1) tell me with a generic email that they don't have the returned item back yet, or 2) ignore me.

I must say that they have a RUDE customer service because they keep ignoring my request for assistance. I always received response prior to returning the wrong item, but when I already sent it for return, they no longer cared about me as a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer care and slow refund process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lazada philippines online order. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1112561

Hi, may we ask for the order number so we can help you out? - Chris