I ordered an item below P500 and for some (dumb) reason they cancelled my order. I am led to believe that this is their technique of scamming people/circulating money to keep the company going. PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BUYING ON THIS ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE AS THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE. LAZADA IS A SCAM!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH
#1152041

We're sorry to hear about this. You may provide us the order number for this concern so that we can look into it further and give you an update for your refund or you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!