On November 11, I have purchased A Gionee phone under order#308536589 for Php2999. The price is the lowest in the market so I immediately purchased it without any hesitation. After a week I was so upset as they told me that the order has been cancelled due to the product being unavailable. I immediately escalate the issue and send countless emails and phonecalls however there is nothing I can do. I told them that the exact item is still available online from the same seller so how come they are saying that my item is not available. After all the email conversation still nothing happened. They issued me a refund almost after a month.
Last 12/01/14 I have purchased Sony Xperia T2 with order#309275719. The price is also the lowest due to their extra 10% off during that time when you use Mastercard. I've got mine for only PHP 9468.00 vat inclusive from seller T&L. After a week of waiting I send an email to f/up. Lazada representative told me that it was an imported product so delivery could take 15 business days ( almost a month ). Since this is the lowest price online I dont have any choice but to wait for the product. To my surprise on 12/09/14 my order was once again cancelled without any notice. I'm still to follow up with lazada why this is happening however from my previous experience I know there is nothing I can do about this. The seller can always cancel your order and give it to others with much higher purchase amount.
Lazada and all the seller has all the capability to cancel any order if the price is too low. You can't have their product sold if the total value is below a specific threshold or if there are other buyer that purchased the product without any voucher or promos.
Advantages for Lazada
Lazada and all the sellers can *temporarily use your money ( if purchased was made using a credit card). Given the fact that time frame of ordering, cancellation and refund could take a month or more. They have more than enough time to use your money for a lot of things such as ordering a products, pay their debts to the banks etc. Then later on issue you a refund.
For the buyer
You can do nothing but accept this reality. Lazada is good for those promoted products ( Those that are the highlight of their website) but for highly priced item please think twice.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very poor customer service
- Giving false information
- Inconsistent delivery
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Xperia
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I accidentally clicked check out and suddenly I panicked closing the Lazada site immediately, then when I went to my orders it says there its in the process of..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."