100% full

On November 11, I have purchased A Gionee phone under order#308536589 for Php2999. The price is the lowest in the market so I immediately purchased it without any hesitation. After a week I was so upset as they told me that the order has been cancelled due to the product being unavailable. I immediately escalate the issue and send countless emails and phonecalls however there is nothing I can do. I told them that the exact item is still available online from the same seller so how come they are saying that my item is not available. After all the email conversation still nothing happened. They issued me a refund almost after a month.

Related: Lazada Philippines - LAZADA Order 394482942 still not yet delivered.

Last 12/01/14 I have purchased Sony Xperia T2 with order#309275719. The price is also the lowest due to their extra 10% off during that time when you use Mastercard. I've got mine for only PHP 9468.00 vat inclusive from seller T&L. After a week of waiting I send an email to f/up. Lazada representative told me that it was an imported product so delivery could take 15 business days ( almost a month ). Since this is the lowest price online I dont have any choice but to wait for the product. To my surprise on 12/09/14 my order was once again cancelled without any notice. I'm still to follow up with lazada why this is happening however from my previous experience I know there is nothing I can do about this. The seller can always cancel your order and give it to others with much higher purchase amount.

Conclusion:

Lazada and all the seller has all the capability to cancel any order if the price is too low. You can't have their product sold if the total value is below a specific threshold or if there are other buyer that purchased the product without any voucher or promos.

Advantages for Lazada

Lazada and all the sellers can *temporarily use your money ( if purchased was made using a credit card). Given the fact that time frame of ordering, cancellation and refund could take a month or more. They have more than enough time to use your money for a lot of things such as ordering a products, pay their debts to the banks etc. Then later on issue you a refund.

For the buyer

You can do nothing but accept this reality. Lazada is good for those promoted products ( Those that are the highlight of their website) but for highly priced item please think twice.

Review about: Sony Xperia.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Giving false information, Inconsistent delivery, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazada Philippines Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $13000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada PH.We truly apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!

to LazadaPH #989581

Hi.I have placed an order and have been waiting for my product for days now.

Recently, I have read some reviews/comments of customers re your service and your products.

I have also read on your replies to those. It seems to me that you are using a template/form reply to respond to their comments/questions etc. You have kept on saying that you "truly apologize for the inconvenience"; if that is really the case, why is it their complaints seem to be recurring and not properly addressed?

What exactly are you doing for those problems/concerns not to happen?

As a client, I now have the apprehension that I will have the same problem as theirs.:(