Puerto Princesa, Mimaropa

So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 .I was confused because i didnt made any transactions.

I have lazada app in my ipad because i always check on your sales and it has alreade autofill up forms. Later that my brother used the ipad and i know he's the only one used it tonight 01/30/15 . For goodness sake he's just a 5 year old and doesnt know what he is doing. Im so sorry fir that.

Please cancel my order i didnt have intentions to order those are nit even my size.

Im so sorry.PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of online order notification from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments