Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH - PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER i dont have miney to pay you guys
So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 .I was confused because i didnt made any transactions.
I have lazada app in my ipad because i always check on your sales and it has alreade autofill up forms. Later that my brother used the ipad and i know he's the only one used it tonight 01/30/15 . For goodness sake he's just a 5 year old and doesnt know what he is doing. Im so sorry fir that.
Please cancel my order i didnt have intentions to order those are nit even my size.
Im so sorry.PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Online Order Notification
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey kakadeliver lang nito kahaoon bakit ganito na to ngayon Lazada?akala ko ba ok quality ng mga items nyo?yan lang xa naka green lang talaga. Pag dedmahin nyo lahat ng..."
- "I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem. it's almost end of the month. i have to pay the..."
- "I ordered a Michael Kors watch and paid for it via my bank card. Item was supposed delivered 2 days ago according to their email but it never arrived. After multiple calls/emails..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."