Puerto Princesa, Mimaropa

So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 .I was confused because i didnt made any transactions.

I have lazada app in my ipad because i always check on your sales and it has alreade autofill up forms. Later that my brother used the ipad and i know he's the only one used it tonight 01/30/15 . For goodness sake he's just a 5 year old and doesnt know what he is doing. Im so sorry fir that.

Please cancel my order i didnt have intentions to order those are nit even my size.

Im so sorry.PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of online order notification from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Lacking delivery and deceiving advertisement Lazada Philippines "I have ordered one (1) of Dolce and Gabbana perfume. when the said perfume was delivered to me, it was placed inside a blue, velvety box. Since my daughter liked..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more