3K views

A lot of people doubt their safety regarding giving away personal information that can be used against them. This is something that a number of online buyers are concerned about. It cannot be denied that the Internet serves as both a blessing and a threat to everyone's safety. But certain companies entitle their buyers the freedom to choose a payment mode that they are most comfortable with to prevent any conflict in the future.

Today, I'll be explaining to you a recently popularized way of paying for purchases bought online. A specific site that offers this as one of its many payment modes is LAZADA Philippines. I consider this as the safest way of paying because I personally think the company you're buying from has more to lose making this kind of service available. You are making the company vulnerable to the chances of you not receiving the delivery.

DISCLAIMER: These are all based on my personal experiences and I have no direct contact with anyone from said website. Any comments or additional information will be appreciated.

WHAT: Cash on delivery or COD

It is a mode of payment where customers are only asked to pay for their purchase the day their order/s is/are delivered. Only then will Lazada's delivery partner, LBC, give them an official receipt.

WHO: LAZADA Philippines

Owned by an online venture builder, Rocket Internet, currently based in Berline Germany. It powers other websites such as ZALORA that is also currently available in the Philippines. They have a wide-ranging collection from Kids & Babies clothes to Home & Living furniture.

WHERE: (Insert shipping address of your choice here)

Your order/s will be delivered to the address of your liking. Deliveries located within Metro Manila and specific locations all over the Philippines are free of charge. However, certain locations may require additional fees depending on its familiarity.

WHEN:

*5 days from day of submission of ordered item/s for those with location for deliveries inside Metro Manila

**5 to 10 working days for locations for deliveries outside Metro Manila

To get updates on the whereabouts or progress of your package, you can contact customer service for assistance.

WHY:

A lot of consumers don't solely rely on credit purchases. A number of consumes are too busy/lazy to go to any establishments available for payments made over the counter. A number of people still don't make use of credit cards. COD is a great way of making sure that all kinds of possible buyers are able to purchase from the site without hassle. This makes the website more available and free for anyone to use.

I buy from Lazada with my credit card and have had no problems with any of my transactions to date. The only reason I made this is because I noticed how some of my friends up to now are still hesitant to buy on the Internet because of safety issues. They are unaware of the other ways of purchasing items that give them more control over the entire process giving them a bigger chance of being mislead. They have a PCI-DSS Security seal that that acknowledges the service quality they have. Also, I have seen and heard a number of their promotions and each shows they are registered under the Department of Trade and Industry.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

#1362012

What happens if I don't pay when the item arrives? They have pushed back their "guaranteed" delivery date over and over again and I'm sick of it.

They don't deserve my money or me buying from them.

What will happen if I simply refuse to pay when it does arrive? I have informed them of my desire to cancel but I cannot cancel online since it has already shipped.

Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines #1253049

hello po, paano po kung iba ang shipping address sa billing address..cno po magbabayad.. kasi sa akin nakaaddress ung billing at willing to pay naman po ako, kaso ung product ay cod naman po..

How to pay on COD. Is that mean I pay the cash to the postman or?? Sorry its my first time for Lazada COD

airamlaw13
to Anonymous #1088856

to airamlaw13 #1175439

I will not be the one who will claim the order but will the claimer need to present something like valid id's??