2.5
Turnaround Time

I am living abroad and I ordered a gimbal and SD Card from two separate sellers on Lazada PH, addressed to a close friend of mine. She received a call before the delivery and the SD Card was received smoothly. The gimbal we were expecting for a couple more days.

On March 8 Friday, I received an email that the gimbal was being shipped. I informed my friend, but she told me that she will be away on the weekend. The following morning she received a text message about the package being delivered this day, March 9, to which she responded asking the courier to move the delivery on Monday. The courier did not respond.

Later, now at 8pm March 9, I received an email that the package was delivered, and even a false signature of a recipient as proof of delivery was reported. My friend and I are baffled as to who could have possibly received it. Assuming we are in the Philippines, I would consider that item stolen!

I AM IMMENSELY FURIOUS at Lazada’s imcompetent courier!! What’s the point of leaving a contact number if you will not call or contact the recipient properly?? What happened to showing a valid ID of the recipient before delivery??

Needless to say, I WANT MY *** MONEY BACK

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi BillowySwan453, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Please be advised that we tried to contact the mobile number associated to your order, however, we're unable to reach it.

May we have an alternate contact number where we can reach your representative? It is important to us that we could discuss this matter with the said representative so we could help you further. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.