Turnaround Time

Last week, Feb, 15, 2018, i order a Casio Vintage Rose Gold. I was excited because it was on sale and almost half the price.

Lazada let me push thru with the order with COD and EXPRESS DELIVERY payment method. Order Status says it should be delivered on Saturday, 02/17/2018. it is supposed to be a birthday gift for my wife. Then Saturday came, order status stuck with "processing".

I tried to contact lazada Customer Service Chat Support. They reassured me that the item will be delivered within the day. The whole day past by, no item came. I gave them a chance, i waited on the next day Sunday.

Then I made a follow up with their Customer Service Chat Support. To my surprise, they said it was OUT OF STOCK and eventually will be automatically cancelled. My wife and I are so disappointed of everything.

Their CS Chat sucks, (rude and not honest) Service and Customer Satisfactory sucks, even respect for individual sucks. So unprofessional and disappointing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: They should have offered the same product (regardless of the merchant's price, its not the customer's fault).

I didn't like: Worst.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We apologize for what happened.

May we ask for your order number so that we can help you with your concern? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Good day!