Turnaround Time

MKJdeals sent me a second hand bag last may 2, there are stuffs inside the bag and the chains are obviously polished to make it look like new. i sent the item back that very same day, it arrived in their warehouse lat may 4.

the item was just piled up in their stockroom instead of efficiently evaluating it for refund. i was informed that my refund was approved last may 9. until now they keep on saying that the item is still for evaluation when it should have been my 4th banking day for refund (3-5 days).

your payments and refunds department are both incompetent. order number:396257146

Product or Service Mentioned: Guess Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Refund, Returns.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello again, Clariza. Good news!

We have already refunded your payment for this item since May 16, 2016 around 11:11:45 PM via bank transfer. You may call your bank regarding this.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Good day!

imsocla

i really hope to get the refund today. so many promises since last week yet nothing has been carried out yet.

LazadaPH

Hi, Clariza. As per checking, your returned item's status was changed to refund pending yesterday.

However, you dont need to worry because we'll include this in our Refund PRIO list to be deposited on Monday.

Once again, we apologize for what happened. Good day!